How do I return an item?
GMA Return and Exchange policy.
If your product is damaged or unsatisfactory, you have 7 days from receipt to exchange or return your item. After 7 days of receipt of goods all GMA orders are final sale. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
Regular sales Return and Exchange policy.
We are very confident that our jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange. Note: Sale items are not refundable. However if your item is damaged upon receipt please notify us via email within 5 business days of receipt, return it to us and we will send you a new one. Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
1. Please Contact Customer Service - Customerservice@perlojewelry.com or call: 888-782-4104. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. If you have placed a call, we recommend sending an email as well for quickest response.
2. You will be given return/exchange instructions in your response email/phone call. Returns submitted without authorization are not accepted and will delay your processing, so please follow the return policy above.
3. Items which must be included in your package:
• The product you are returning/exchanging
• Packing Slip/Customer information
*If you do not have your packing slip, please include a piece of paper with the following information:
1. Full Name (If you did not purchase, please include purchasers name)
3. Phone number
4. Email Address
5. Order ID/Number (Also referred to as Transaction ID)
• Copy of return/exchange authorization email
4. After your package is received, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s).
5. Refund(s) will be issued within 7 business days, and will be issued in the original form of payment. Shipping charges are not refundable. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions: - The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item. - The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way. If you received a free gift with your order, you must also return the free gift or you will be charged the purchase price of the free gift. This charge will be deducted from the credit applied to your account.